Uutiset:

Varsinaisen skootterini.com sivuston etusivulle pääsee takaisin tästä: www.skootterini.com
Osa keskustelualueista näkyy vain rekisteröityneille jäsenille.

Main Menu

Biodieseliä bensan sekaan

Aloittaja latromster, 17.07.12 - klo:20:24

« edellinen - seuraava »

latromster

Ilmeisesti tuolla saavutetaan jotain etua. En ole itse kokeillut mutta ei olisi mikään vaikea homma testata. Ilmeisesti käy 2T öljystäkin?!

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make2.html#gas

Biodiesel in 4-stroke gasoline engines: List member Gregg Davidson wrote:

In June of this year, I posed a question about "Biodiesel in gasoline engines". I received a reply from list member JC in Taipei. He advised me that he had mixed biodiesel with gasoline for his car, using no more than a 15% mix. I have had success following his example and had no engine problems. One of the three vehicles I tested this in is a Chrysler Town & Country mini van with a 3.3 L V-6 Flex Fuel Engine, the other two are Jeep Grand Cherokees with 4.0 L I-6 engines. Even though the van can run on E-85, I do not use ethanol blends because E-85 is not available in my home state of Georgia. -- Gregg Davidson, October 2004

Franklin Del Rosario wrote:

I'm please to inform our group about using a biodiesel blend with gasoline fuel to power a 4-stroke gasoline engine. The company I work with has a fleet of service cars, most of them are Japanese Nissan, Toyota and Honda. I persuaded one of our company drivers to try biodiesel in a gasoline engine at 200-300 ml of biodiesel to 50 litres of gasoline mixed together in the fuel tank.

We choose a Nissan Cefiro because it emitted a foul odor of unburned hydrocarbons irritating to the eyes and nose during engine warm up and idling. I poured 200 ml of biodiesel into the tank, shook the body for a while and started the engine. After 5 to 7 minutes of idling speed, the exhaust odor improved dramatically and at the end of the day of driving the odor of unburned hydrocarbon was gone and engine purred better than before because biodiesel lubricates the fuel system, the upper combustion chamber, as well as the valve ports. Because of this other drivers tried it in Honda cars. The immediate result was no more odor of unburned hydrocarbons and visible trace of water condensation at the exhaust tail pipe as if the car was new.

I tried using biodiesel as an anti-wear additive for a four-stroke gasoline motorcycle engine and the result was the same.