Uutiset:

Varsinaisen skootterini.com sivuston etusivulle pääsee takaisin tästä: www.skootterini.com
Osa keskustelualueista näkyy vain rekisteröityneille jäsenille.

Main Menu

Scooters to export

Aloittaja Tomas, 25.08.16 - klo:09:59

« edellinen - seuraava »

Tomas

Hello!  ;)

I am intresting to buy 49cc,125cc scooters with defects,damage in Finland.
Maybe someone selling it or only can find scooters with defects in avk.fi website?

I have more questions about it,so if someone  know something-please write me message..

Also searching people who can buy scooters with defects to me..

Regards.

konenikkari

Purchase and sale of the notice must be the place ... and state   ;) ;)
Itse asiassa emme tiedä, keitä olemme ja mistä tulemme...., muusta puhumattakaan ;-)

Coastside

In particular, scrap purchasing from Finland requires an explanation . Here is nothing special about them except costs. Finland is recycling hell by green movment.
NIU M+Sport -22 Kymco Filly -04

Tomas

Thanks for answers...
Me not need big scrap...
Intresting scooters after car accidents,or small damage....
A lot of variants are in AVK.FI webiste but searching more
Also good to find people who also selling scooters with defects. or its not popular in your country and all scooters with damage sell only insurances companys?

Coastside

AVK aka car accitent center and kuusankoski Oy aka recycling center comppany make hard living with damaged vehicles business. Maybe Russia is better place to find them?

oskuk

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Coastside - 25.08.16 - klo:11:06
Finland is recycling hell by green movment.

Yes, we hate clean environment and like very much our slavic habit to put trashes to forests and lakes.

Coastside

Lainaus käyttäjältä: oskuk - 25.08.16 - klo:16:50
Lainaus käyttäjältä: Coastside - 25.08.16 - klo:11:06
Finland is recycling hell by green movment.

Yes, we hate clean environment and like very much our slavic habit to put trashes to forests and lakes.

You hit bull eye,  keep  your victory.  ;)

Kinkster

I would check www.tori.fi for used and malfunctioning scooters.  This is a general market place where ppl sell all kind of stuff in Finland. I've bought and sold all my scooter thru that site.
Direct link to 50cc scooter/moped section starting with lowest prices and including whole Finland.
And a link for motorcycles (not much >50cc scooters there, mostly normal motorcycles)

Also check http://www.nettimoto.com/en and use the advanced search to specify what you need.

And +1 what oskuk said. Without tough environmental policy the local "risumies" (a finnish internet meme) style of action would be rampant. Well you can still find dishwashers and CRT-monitors in the woods cos of local dimwits.

Coastside

Some years earlier I knew the man who burn plastics out from the devises of own front yard . I did not mean that to organize the processing of old goods .

Tomas

thanks for answers!
Last week i was in Finland-i like this country and want come back.

Now only searching peoples who want help me to search scooters and earn money.
if you know something-let me know

thanks.